Ural Expeditions &smp; Tours
Tours

Tour Schedule

This is online schedule of our Ural sidecar motorcycles tours in the season of 2017, which is updated every week. Summer season in the Urals used to be a 'hot' one and we advise you to book your tour in advance.

LOW COST OFFER - Special Rates for 2017 !!!

The prices of our tours are fixed in Euros and has not been changed since 2012 year.
- In 2014 for the first time we fixed the prices in Rubles - the special prices will be valid till 01.02.2017
All the changed prices are in the table below. All tours are available for booking by special prices till 01.02.2017

Booking:
To take part in Ural sidecar motorcycles trip you should be experienced in a sidecar motorcycle driving.
To join the group please send us the inquiry. We'll put you on the list of participants and will send you the details of booking.
Terms of payment:
To book your tour, you have to pay 20% of price of the tour as a booking prepayment. The rest 80% of price of the tour, you'll pay when you are in Ekaterinburg.

Programs Summary

 

The data

Name

Ural snowy challenge

Ural Odyssey

“2x2”

Short Uralian Circle

Great Uralian Circle

Around the Middle Ural

Code

M-00

M-01

M-02

M-03

M-04

M-05

Type

scouting

adventure

adventure

easy riding

scouting

scouting

Duration

7

10

7

8

14

11

Days of Riding

4

7

3,5

4 (5)

11

8

Total distance (km)

500

1300

400

600

2000

1500

Distance of daily rides (km)

80-150

130-200

80-150

120-180

100-200

120-230

Nights in
a hotels/tourist
centers

6

9

4

5

11

7

Nights in a tent camps

-

-

2

2

2

3

Minimal amount of participants

4

4

2

4

4

4

Maximal amount of participants

8

10

2

10

10

10

Terms / Availability

Since 01.12.16 till 15.04.17
Available at any time

Since 20.05.17 till 20.10.17
Available at any time

Since 20.05.17 till 20.10.17
Available at any time

Since
20.05.17 till 20.10.17
Available at any time
Special offer 1
coming soon.. 

Special offer 2
(27.07-04.08.2017)

Since 20.05.17 till 20.10.17
Available at any time

Since 20.05.17 till 20.10.17
Available at any time

Preliminary applications

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Price (Rubles/per person)

82390

87890

137390

142890

82390

87890

87890

93390

181390

186890

131890

137390

Type of accommodation / riding *

twin, duo

twin, solo

twin, duo

twin, solo

twin, duo

single, duo

twin, duo

twin, solo

twin, duo

twin, solo

twin, duo

twin, solo

*twin = twin or double room, single = single room, duo = riding two up, solo = riding solo

To join the group please contact us

NOTE: If the travel dates mentioned above do not suit you, please let us know which ones may be more preferable for you. We are flexible enough to do something if it is possible. Note that in spite of the changes the prices will be steady.

URAL how to RIDE

Find out how to ride the Classic Ural Motorcycle (the manual kindly provided by IMZ-URAL)

Copyright © 2004 «Ural Expeditions & Tours»
Создание сайта: студия веб дизайна «Softmajor», 2003 г.